Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Important Links




Sumatran Tiger - WAZA
Hello Tigers and Tiger families,
Here are a few important links that you can also find on the Google Classrooms.  I am posting here just in case you are not accessing them the other way.  We hope all are well and staying safe!

  • Updated:  WMS Remote Learning Schedule
  • Student email video tutorial (required for ALL students)
  • Parent summary of THIS WEEK's work
  • Reminder that the Tiger Office Hours are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am and noon.  Students should sign in to their Tiger Team Google Classroom for the link at those times.  We hope to see you there!
  • Mr. Crombie's Office Hours are on Thursdays at 10:30.  Go to the Foley/Crombie Math GC for that link.



1 comment:

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Last Full Week!

Hello Tigers! We've almost made it through this crazy year!  Mr. Beckvold and I hope to see you all at one or more of the Office Hours ...